Sunday 31 May 2015

Math Activity - Free Rice Time Table Practice

Hi,

So today I thinking and then it hit me like literally it hit my head, so it came and then I remembered we have a class site with work wee can finish off.
I thought about all the subjects and then I thought no not reading because we have to do it all together with the teacher.
So maths was an option and there was this cool game called Free Rice.
so my highest score would be 400 but today was pretty lucky and I promise no cheats for real.
My highest score ever is 510 I think I progressed a bit and that's kinda medium a achievement.
They have categories you can choose a lot like English,Maths, a lot more.I used Multiplication Time Table for the category in maths.
So you should try out the game,here's the link below.
Hope you enjoyed it, try the website,read more of my blog post.
Comment below for any mistake I made or any suggestion or feed back and feed forward.
Thank you for reading








1 comment:

giaonhan247 said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

Post a Comment