Sunday 10 May 2015

Forgot... My 2 Daily Riddles

So sorry,I have a school life and my personal life that are very busy,
Image result for rainbow
so I missed 2 daily riddles and I will actually make up for that.

So here yous guy go my first riddle.....


What is at the end of a rainbow?

Don't know? Confused?

Some of yous must of guessed a pot of a gold,treasure the same thing maybe something I don't know but move on.

Answer:The Letter W

Get it now


Okay so when I say what is at the end of a rainbow some of yous think a pot of gold but really the question is playing tricks on your mind,but think really hard,the letter at the end of the rainbow is W.

That was our first riddle let's move on to the next riddle,

Now I'll give you my  second riddle,

Here we go,

They come out at night without being called, and are lost in the day without being stolen,
What are they?
Image result for day

If you don't have a answer I'll give it you,


Answer:Stars

Now you must get it,
Well bye that's all I have for today,maybe you'll see my other post,and today don't forget to say happy mothers day.
So do something special for your mothers day,see ya byeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment