Monday 1 June 2015

Movie Questions - Hercules Study Task

Hi,

So earlier today if you noticed I was did not publish any War ending post because I'm not posting it just yet until I get Stanley's signature.Why? you must be thinking, because Willy decides to create a treaty which we must sign and oh I'v signed but Stanley hasn't.
So for now to keep yous busy I thought about it a lot.
Then I thought not really but Willy's blog came up and one of his post gave me an idea.
I thought about to myself and I said Yeah most of my view hardly can see my screenshots on my presentations and also they can't view it the link without my permission.
So I wrote it down not really just copied and pasted it from my document instead of going back and forth .
So here you go my Hercules Movie Questions from my Hercules Movie Study.

Hercules Movie Questions  

Who are the singing ladies in the beginning? The Muses, proclaimers of heroes and Art.

Image result for Hercules Titans animated

Who gave Hades his job?  Zeus gave hades a job to work in the Underworld.

Who should Hades release when the planets align? Clash of Titans

How do you kill a god? Make them mortal and therefore if they are mortal they shall die.

Phil is a . . . _?_ Phil is Satyr,Half Man/Half Goat called Goat man.

How is Phil convinced to train Hercules? Zeus’s lightning bolt shocked phil and convinced him to train Hercules. 

What does Hercules use as a “weapon” before he realizes it is wrong? A fish The guy asks if Phil is the goatman who trained who? Achilles 

How does Hercules get out of the Hydra? Slit the inside of the neck and tried slicing of each head it grows.

How does Hercules finally kill the Hydra? Hercules shook the mountain and out came the rocks rushing crashing the hydra .

How did Meg come to work for Hades? Sold her soul to Hades to save her boyfriend's life but in return she has to work for him nobody the cost.

Hercules cannot become a god because he is not a . . . ?_Immortal

What is Hercules’s weakness? Megara

How does Pain and Panic get Pegasus away?They shape shifted into a female Pegasus.

What does Hercules have to do to free Meg from Hades?Hercules had to enter the underworld and swim in the dead swirl pool and reach for Meg soul to return it to her body.

How many Titans does Hades release? Four Titans with unspeakable elements like Lava, Ice, Wind, and Earth

How does Hercules get rid of the Titans? He swirled 3 of them into the 4 titan which was a tornado and his strength through them towards the stars and above the sky,into space. 

Why couldn't the fates cut Hercules’s “string”? He became a hero, he became a god, he was immortal, so really he can't die being Immortal.

The End...Byeeeeee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hercules putlocker is entertaining pop corn flick from start till finish on hd movies online free. Turn your brain off and enjoy it. It has cool action, bigger than life Dwayne Johnson as Hercules and good supporting stuff. I was laughing each time regarding running gag about Ian McShane death - funny stuff. This flick is miles better than bad movie that came out also this year "The Legend of Hercules", skip this one and watch "Hercules" instead - it's not the best summer movie of this year, but it's worth spending 90 min. on evening with some friends and beer.
See more
solarmovie the flash
hercules putlocker

Anonymous said...

Thx I needed this for homework or I would have gotten a f

Post a Comment