Monday 11 May 2015

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day

Image result for RED HEARTS
Dear Mum,

So many things I can say to you,
Ever since I was little I would always wait for you at home and every time you got home, I'd be jumping out of my seat just to see your face.When I look at your face I see tiredness and happy,cause I know it's hard day at work but you seem to fight through it and move on,You hard working woman,When life hits you hard you seem to stand up tall and gives me that sunshine smile of rae.

You have helped grow,even when I hit the floor your always there with an aid kit,You wipe the tears when I'm down,You do everything in your way just for me,even if I don't ask for it,you still do,
Your my teacher.
You are the sweetest mother ever....

I love you

You is smart,you is important and you is special!!!!
\
I wouldn't change a thing in the world for you.


I'm blessed to have a mother like you: Who is....                                            


  1. Thoughtful
  2. Good listener
  3. Generous
  4. A Sense of Humour
(Her own words she said)


Image result for MOTHER STAND FOR

YES SHE IS!!!


To all the mothers out there,we all appreciate yous on how much you have done throughout these past years and also the grandma's as well.


















No comments:

Post a Comment