Sunday 3 May 2015

I Live Right Next To My Friend


 Annoying Neighbour(I'm not being Mean)

Okay so I live right next to one of my friends and I didn't notice then until we moved into the new block. 
It was peaceful neighbourhood we liked it, but not so much when my friends house started to make noise in the middle of the night. It really tempter my Parents after day, after day.
My family found them annoying and loud,I mean who wants to go to sleep with all that banging noises.

My Parents didn't' ask for them to be quiet but they should already know to be quiet.If you didn't understand me I'll explain it,They should be using there brains instead of there heads to know that elderly people not fear from here are sleeping and I'll tell there quiet sleepers.
So the only way to get them to shut up is to rather go to sleep or yell at them.(Were not being mean,just strictly professional as I see it)

The solution is they won't stop,but well just have to live with it or not.So we all go to sleep and not much noises anymore.
I have nothing else to say but byeee
Hope yous guys enjoyed that or what ever I wrote and please comment if I made any mistakes I'd love that it.
Byeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment