Sunday 3 May 2015

It's A Sunday And Feels Like Friday.......

Hi guys,This is a shout out to my friends Willy and Stanley now there war just "got bomb",Explosion effect.(Not really there catching up very fast) just go bombed by who by me.Just to let yous know hope the best blogger wins but yous both are winners.

I forgot my subject now,Okay back to where I was yeah It's a Sunday but feels like Friday to me.
Tbh as To Be Honest I hate the weekends, weird thing is that most children love there weekends cause it like 2 days off school.Cause I'm year 8 I personally love school,the homework is the best, bloggings alright, just something to do.I mean there's always something to do at school weather you like hate or not.

Friday isn't the best day for me cause that's the day you finish school and don't go back until your two days are gone.Mondays is normal relaxing day for me,Tuesdays seems normal,Wednesdays okay,Thursdays are breakfast club and technology so I'd say hooray but that would be if I was actually happy.But Thursdays not that bad for me.Saturday okay....

Stanley - 8
Willy - 8

Me(Patosina) - 9 but this will be my 10 blog post


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Just to let yous know hope the best blogger wins but yous both are winners."

Oh, no, no, no, no. There's only ONE winner here! Nah, just kidding, let's just hope I catch up, eh?

Post a Comment