Thursday 4 June 2015

#1 Brains Riddle Thursday - If I Share

Hello,

Well Today is our first Brain Riddle Thursday and so I thought about it a lot throughout this week and last week.It got me thinking I have 2 comment viewers who answered lets see if there right.Click on the there names Mehi and Willy it will directly show you there blogs as well.
Mehi & Willy my friends answered in the comment section and I viewed there answers if you did as well.
Let see if they were right?, The riddle I used last week was

Mr. Blue lives in the blue house, 
Mr. Pink lives in the pink house, 
and Mr. Brown lives in the brown house. 
Who lives in the white house?

Mehi's answer:






Willy's answer:






Who is RIGHT?
Both of the them,Mehi answered Barack Obama which is the president who lives in the Big White House,Willy answered the president which is actually the correct answer but there the same she answered the President's name which is the president.

So they both Win!!!

Yay!!!

Here's Today's Riddle for ya,

If I have it,I don't share it,If I share it,I don't have it,What is it?

Please comment down below if you want to answer I might reply back but yeah hope you enjoyed and have a nice day or Night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it a promise?

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you but think about it.

Post a Comment