Wednesday 20 May 2015

My First Soccer Tournament Experience



Sorry for a late notice on what been happening at school and me,a day ago me and my soccer team at school entered our first tournament at soccer and  unfortunately we lost but we didn't moan or yell at each other we worked together and played fair even though the weather was horrible at Mardills Farm.
This experience was amazing and I'd like to share it with you,but first I want explain to you what I do remember and don't remember.
Remembering having to play against different schools - but I don't remember the names of those  schools we competed against.
Remembering I had a sore stomach - but don't remember how I got it and why.
If your my teacher that is reading this now,The reason I didn't turn up to school today was because yesterday after our soccer tournament I felt a little sick and yucky inside.

Team Photo Together
So I decided not to come today if I was feeling like this, but I was checking the blogs for any undone work I could do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually this is our second time entering because I was in the first one which was SUPER AMAZING!

-Mehi

Anonymous said...

While Last year we were promised to go but never went,so to me it's my first.

Anonymous said...

Hi Patosina,

It was my first time going to a soccer tournament with my friends. It was hard because we lost most of our games and 1 tie. At least we had fun.

I enjoy reading your work.

Lauren :)

Anonymous said...

Thank You,
I appreciate that you enjoy reading my work,and it was both of our first time going to a soccer tournament,I know we lost most of our games but we played fair together.

Post a Comment