Monday 4 May 2015

How Was School?Alright

How Was School?


How was school is a question my parents always ask me,It's a normal question I get asked many times and my reply is "it's alright" or "Great",even okay.
 

You:So how was your day?
Me: Okay

How was school I 'll explain to you how was school,

First we Started off  with Measurement as in "Maths",I finished the work but now I can't remember what we did.

Next on our list was Reading,Oh my gosh I love Reading,I reckon I'm better at Reading than my other subjects,We had to do our DLO(Digital Learning Object) about an ancient Myth or Legend,It was fun for me but not for you . 

Morning Tea Time is me eating and Free time outside

After We had Our Running Log,We run 2 laps around the bike track,Timing how fast we run around that whole 2 laps.

Lunch Time, Just the norms

Teachers Read With Free Milk

Oh when we get back from our lunch time, we have Teachers read, with milk ordered just for us I think.So while Miss Aireen reads we all get milk to drink while she reads to us,The good thing about it is that we recycle them my folding the milk box in a small shape.Easy Way

Inquiry Artwork

My Art Teacher,planned for us to do an Art work related to our inquiry topic called Myth's and Legends from all over the world. But we started of with the God of sea that can transform himself to any creature in the sea he could be.We drawled a body outline of a hammerhead shark and did koru patterns inside of the outlines cause that myth came from a certain country called New Zealand where in Aotearoa.

Finished School,Went Home,Played,Blogged,Dinner Time now.

Hope you enjoyed that,comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment