Saturday 30 May 2015

Weekends - Saturday's Joy/Pitch Perfect 2 & Moustache Cookies/ Kiwi yo Frozen Yogurt

Hello,

May 30th 2015,
I went to the movies today in town with my loving and generous sister, we watched Pitch perfect 2, which is like pretty much the funniest comedy movie ever.
If you know Fat Army as Rebel Wilson you should already know this movie.
We grabbed a snacks(Popcorn & Lollies) entered Cinerama 2,sat in our exact seats and ate our ice-cream while watching the commercials before the movie started.
I really can't explain the movie to you but I can tell you about my experience watching this really hilarious movie.
I felt emotionally happy as in like I couldn't not stop laughing or even smiling.I felt like this nice breeze of air inside but I think they turned on the air conditioning, don't know why but okay.
I smelt buttering popcorn and taste dark chocolate ice-cream,hear lots of noises from the movie and also the people in seats.
Movie finished, the lights turned on and we suddenly quickly left when the light turned on.
Image result for pitch perfect 2




SUCH YUMMY COOKIES!!!

There's this place in town my sis showed me today,I hate walking up hills but is worth it if your getting to eat a chocolate chunk.
Well Me and her halved she had two and I only wanted one because the texture was so sweet but delicious.
You should really get the chance to taste there cookies,You pick different kinds with snicker and marshmallow,white chocolate and more.
Well she had her cookies with Starbucks Carmel drink but weird thing is that the foam like cream to her drink tasted like melted caramel.
It was really easy to finish off my cookie, when we walked straight out of the Moustache my cookies was finished.


If you'v heard there this place in Mission bay called Kiwi yo or yoghurt story.
Basically you decorate your own frozen yoghurt and pick which flavour you choose.There's like lollies and mostly sweet candy and different syrup of fruit flavour to pour on your frozen yoghurt.
It kinda looks like this,
Image result for kiwiyo
Looks Good
These are the steps that can help you choose and make you perfect one of kind Frozen Yoghurt.
After running around Auckland we arrived home from catching a ride called Mama's car as in actually my mums is here in her car to pick us up.
Then we drove home eating Frozen yoghurt.

Hope you enjoyed my day and experiences,and if it doesn't make sense comment below.
Thank you

















Such YUM cookies!!!!
So in town me and my older sis walked up to this little place called

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Your day sounded like so much fun by the way Kiwiyo is so yummy. There's actually a Kiwiyo store in the Sylvia Park Mall too.

-Mehi

Anonymous said...

Mehi,
You should try Moustache Cookies there so good, better than subway cookies.

Ms Aireen said...

Hi Patosina,

Thank you for sharing your weekend. Yes I agree with Mehi, sounds like you are having an awesome weekend with your family :)

Post a Comment