Friday 29 May 2015

Queen Of The Jungle - Farewell Miss Kirsty(You Will Be Missed)

Hi,

Well today if you've heard, our lovely colourful teacher Miss Kirsty known as Miss Macfarlane is leaving us today to work at her dream job.
Her dream job is to work at the zoo,she loves all animals.
I mean she doesn't wanna leave us on purpose but really it's her dream job.
Today, in her honour teachers and all of the student including me were wearing animal onsie's or colours to represent different animals.

Student Councils organised a assemble for the Jungle Queen(Miss Kirsty), some of the teacher's had painted faces,decorated the whole assemble with lots of stuff animals and certain banana's everywhere.
The assemble was normal well not that normal because nearly everyone was dressed in onsies even including me.I was dressed as Tigger,I think he and I have a close personality I think,but let's continue,
We had items done by many classes, One class was doing a dance to the song called Waka - Shakira.
This other class were so fancy with there dance moves, they danced to Watch Me by Sliento, they did the whip and the naenae. It was pretty hilarious because Miss Macfarlane came and joined in,she did the funniest dance moves,I was amazed at her dance moves.Hopefully she enjoyed it, I think she did by the looks of her moves though.Also she was given a lot of cards from all of the classes.
Nana came up with very tearing speech to all of us especially for Miss Macfarlane,I cried a little,my friends around me teared up and the one thing that I think was beautiful in her speech was when she said"It's very easy to say hi but it's very hard to say goodbye",that made me cry a little not that much but  I teared up.After her speech and the rest of the assemble,we gathered up did a jump jam dance,It wasn't that bad but very fun because the song was like,I don't know how to describe it or anything but it was odd,it gives me back memory's of my child hood at primary and we gathered up and did something.Sorry I can't say, my minds a little foggy that it won't remember.
Okay let's move on, so after the assemble we gathered up and finished school,I walked home wearing my tiger.
So little message,

We will miss you and your colourful hair Miss Kirsty,you a much things we can't describe in a teacher,thank you for everything,teaching throughout these years, and sticking with Tps for many years,We hope your journey will come with many fun experiences and maybe you'll see us in the zoo for a school trip hopefully.We will remember you!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Patosina,

Today was such a great day and it was great to see a lot of colours walking around our school and yeah it is sad to say goodbye to one of our teachers Ms Macfarlane. Next time you need to proofread your work because it didn't really make sense because of the spelling either way it was a great day today.

-Mehi

Anonymous said...

Hey Mehi,
Thank for the feed forward and feedback, I always forget to proofread silly me

Anonymous said...

It's not your fault plus some of Stanley's post don't make sense too. I always tell him to check it but he just doesn't get it in his head anywho you're welcome anyways.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mehi,
and your right sometimes I comment on Stanley's post not always but he just doesn't fix it.
I think he thinks that it makes sense or he forgot how to spell.

Post a Comment