Saturday 2 May 2015

Obsessed With Chuck Taylors(Converse)


Fellow Earthlings these are called shoes,The type: Chuck Taylor's as in All stars Converses,

A couple of days Ago I got new Chuck Taylor's,real ones but the problem was that I was wearing them to school and I got them a bit dirty on the side.

At school we have this running log and I forgot the bike track is kinda like mud.
I thought my shoes would be alright,
Nec minute they come out on the side dirty.
(Not so much she's being dramatic) 

I'm in love with any chucks,I reckon there original and easy to wear,Ever since I was little I like different colours,different design or material chucks,
Just in love with these shoes.

So after the run I used a cloth and water to like clean it and it came out.
It was like surgery to me,My patient(as in shoes) ain't gonna die on me today.
I think if these shoes wouldn't make it.(I would of cried my eyes out)

Lucky this time,

So this is telling you I'm abscessed with Chuck Taylor's and also it's really easy for me to get things dirty especially shoes.

Hope you enjoyed,Comment below,I feel like I was gonna say subscribe(but this isn't YouTube)
Funny
Bye-bye



No comments:

Post a Comment