Monday 4 May 2015

The Time I Go Sleep At

The Time I Go Sleep AT

I go sleep late if I wanna finish work or because I'm running a war and this war isn't going to end until I'm on top.

So the normal time I go to sleep is 11:00 which is past,do you ever get the feeling when you tired you get into bed but then you cant go to sleep,funny.

Hmmmmm..... Right now I'm blogging cause I heard willy's blogging more so if he wants to play tough oh that's my middle name boys.

Don't mess with me,


So the time is now 11:37:30 maybe I'll go to sleep at 12 so I can get this done now and be over with it. Man I hardly got anything to talk about in this blog post.

I think Stanley is asleep hopefully his not planning a bomb shelter cause I planned too many I mean too many.

I thought willy normally goes to sleep at 11 because mostly on gmail when we chat,he endsour talk at 11 cause his got to have a nap cause school days.

Hopefully yous guy comment me and I might reply back,hoped you enjoyed and liked it.

Comment below if I made any mistakes or problems in my writing.




No comments:

Post a Comment