Thursday 30 April 2015

What Gets You In Your Mood To Learn?

What Gets You In Your Mood To Learn?


When I’m  blogging or finishing off work after school I like to listen to music(Type:Hip Hop,R&b Rap).
Getting my work done would be easy if I had Music around me,I’d get my work finish like I am now.
So music is muse to finishing my master piece which I'm not good at if I'm around noisy friends I honestly I do get distracted but I Ignore sometimes.Music is something you listen to you,you feel like the song is your jam and you know the lyrics and all the moves.What get me in my mood to learn is Music,I LOVE MUSIC only thing that can keep me moving.
I mean I’m horrible at learning notes and drawing them is worse.
Hopefully Miss Aireen might take this as a hint(Hint Hint)

Soon like tomorrow I promise I'd blog and also blog more better or just lay out my ideas.
So goodnight and comment below and I hope enjoyed.
If you have a mood that gets you learning comment below I'd love that.
Thank you byyeeee




2 comments:

Ms Aireen said...

Hi Patosina,

Its great to know that music gets you in the mood when you are learning. Yes I do get the hint in this blog post.

I will discuss this with the class and discuss the conditions of listening to music during learning time.

This will start next week. If you are a lover of music have you ever thought of joining the school band. If you don't know how to play and instrument maybe sining might interest you? Have a think about this and let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
Ms Aireen

Anonymous said...

OMG this is sooo true MUSIC does get me working!!!!
Once I hear music I step into the flow of working. It's just like stepping into a river and going with the rivers flow, following it.....(Inspiration from Michael Jackson...ALWAYS!!)
I hope Miss Aireen does let us listen to music because that would be just totally AWESOME because I would Michael Jackson songs!!!!

Also Miss Aireen you accidentally wrote 'sining' which I think you meant singing.

-Mehi

Post a Comment