Thursday 28 May 2015

New Title - Brains Riddle Thursday

Brains Riddle Thursday

Who missed me?,
okay well so I told a lie I know I spoke to yous that I would post daily riddles, to be honest I hardly have time to do them so, every Thursday if you see a blog post publish by the title called "Brains Riddle Thursday" you immediately know that I'm posted up a new riddle.

But know we well try our new riddle,who's ready? let start.

First Riddle;

Image result for White house cartoonMr. Blue lives in the blue house, Mr. Pink lives in the pink house, and Mr. Brown lives in the brown house. Who lives in the white house?

Waiting.....

I'll give you a Hint?
He lives in the capital of USA,He lives in a big white house,His name is very famous and popular to our people and Americas.

That's all,

Tune in for next time I'll give you a chance to guess or answer down below in the comment section, and until Thursday you'll get you answer,Hoped you enjoyed.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the answer Barack Obama.

Anonymous said...

Can't Say, wait until Thursday I'll announce the answer.

Anonymous said...

Is it the President???

Anonymous said...

You already told me the answer though at school when I asked you if it was Barack Obama and you said, "yes!"

Anonymous said...

Yes you a right

Anonymous said...

WAIT WHO????? ME OR WILLY!!

-Mehi

Anonymous said...

Mehi,
Who do you think was right?
Hmm that will be announced who was right and also right now you must be confused of what I'v just said but well wait until Thursday.

Post a Comment