Saturday 2 May 2015

Up The Movie(Time)

Time

Time is precious but you can never bring back the past,Even though you need more time,It's not how much time you have with your love'd ones,it's how you spend you time with them.

To be honest we all die,We grow older and older everyday,noone told us we would live young forever,I was watching the movie Up not long ago from watching Hercules.I felt depressed and sad, I'm a really emotional person, when movie's get intense(Sadness), I start to cry.I want to spend everyday,moment,day,hour,second, happy, one word that makes me feel unknown.Up,The Time they spent with each other,how great it feels to grow old with someone you truly love and known ever since. 




Met at a young age,lifeline,Carl looks like his ready to fly a plane,Ellie I feel like she wants to play hidden-go seek,I don't know why.
WOW she can really take a punch or maybe (She just lost a couple teeth)I don't know why I said that but okay.She looks like a cookie scouts and Carl looks like a dressed pilot.That old wooden house though.

  As you can see here,there young adults,they look like there newly weds,Bought there new house,Happy,smiling,handing hold and even reading together.I really like Ellie's style of her chair and Lol(Laughing out loud) Carl's hair makes feel like back in the disci days.
Growing Old together,Still happy and still in love,Love can LAST,When I look at this it makes me tear up.
They spent there time wisely......

No comments:

Post a Comment