Thursday 11 June 2015

#2 Brains Riddle Thursday - Thinking.....

Hello,

Welcome to today's Brains Riddle Thursday!

So how was your day at work? or school? don't answer that,

but finally I'm back I'v been so busy with school I nearly forgot about you but luckily Lauren reminded me.
You've heard Lauren's name a few times in my blog post I think well some of yous are wondering who she is? well she's one of my best friends.

You should check her blog : Lauren@TamakiPrimarySchool.co.nz

Okay let's check out last weeks Brains riddle Thursday 

Here's last Thursday's riddle,

If I have it, I don't share it, If I share it, I don't have it,What is it?

you can guess,

Waiting.............

Have you figure it out yet?

Here's on of my friend comment: Willy







Well willy that's a great answer I think you really thought hard about it and also you were really close but really good answer though bill.
Salvation Army tomorrow Bill!!!!
Remember?
Oh sorry you might not get that but I just can't explain it right now but very sorry maybe Willy and Mehi can explain it to.
The moment we've been waiting for, what is the answer?
Answer: A secret
Get it!!!
Explain:
If I have a secret I don't share it but if I share the secret I don't have it because someone else has it.
Example:My best friend told me a special secret I can't tell anyone, Do I share it? No because she trusted me not tell anyone. But if I share my best friend's secret which I wouldn't that means someone pasted it on so that person knows the secret so I don't have it they do.
Did I make sense!
Well let's get on to today's riddle and our riddle for today.
We hurt without moving.
And poison without touching.
We bear truth and lies,
But are not judged by size.
What are we?
Please comment and guess down below in the comment section and I hoped you enjoyed that for today and be tuned in for next time.
Byeeeeee :)



No comments:

Post a Comment