Tuesday 2 June 2015

Measurement - Perimeter & Area

Hi there,

Well at school in my math session we started with problem solving and strategies presentation but right now I won't show you that only because I haven't finish it quite yet but there was this Math Game that can help you find perimeter in different 2D shapes,use your math book to help you figure out the answer,Here's the Link - Perimeter & Area
I finished level 2 I'm starting level 3

In Level 2 right now

In the middle of Level 1


I keep trying but I seem to understand but I get confused and mixed up hopefully I try this one more time and get lucky.
Try the link it'll help and also it seems easy and then starts to became more difficult and confusing. 
Have Fun and enjoy.
Be tuned in for my next post I got nothing to say now byeeee.





No comments:

Post a Comment