Wednesday 3 June 2015

Declaration Of End Of War

I, in the name of the sake of Babylon, hereby state that I encourage the ending of the war, which was created by Sergeant Willy on Friday, the 1st of May, 2015.

I was involved in the recent outbreak of an unknown disease, on the rating 3 in the Biological Hazard Level Scale, killing more than 30% of the resulted deaths, and truly give my condolences to the families who have lost their loved ones. The disease was uncalled for with the bomb in which I or the other had created and released into the other battle fields.

It had taken an estimated 400,000 lives and many landmarks were destroyed in the during stage of the war. For many days, an estimated 12903 lives taken every day (for 31 days)  from gunshot wounds, flying debris, flying shrapnel, and other undiagnosed symptoms to cause the death. I, in the name of the sake of Babylon, hereby help declare the fact of the war has been declared “dead” and “at the end”.

I, hereby, in favour of my side of the once-war, declare a war-free environment. And from now, will not disturb any other side in which I participated in a war with.

We shall remember those who sacrificed themselves for each other’s troops, and I solemnly swear, out of dignity and the grievance of the families that lost their loved ones that I will not continue the war or have another breakout war with any more countries/majorities of people.

I sign below my font-based signature, signalling my contribution to the ending of this war that Sergeant Willy had begun, and an unknown source declared over.

Signed:

Soldier Sina
Major Stan
Sergeant Willy



No comments:

Post a Comment