Thursday 6 August 2015

#9 Brains Riddle Thursday

Hello and good afternoon to all of yous around the world.

Last weeks riddle:What the last thing you take off before you go bed.

If your answer is clothes or slippers I have to say no that isn't the answer to this riddle.Sorry but okay now let's see our answers from comments or friends.

Anonymous 1:I think its socks because normally that the last thing I do, take my socks off before I go to bed.

Anonymous 2: Hmmm...? still thinking

Anonymous 3: Is it your feet or your legs, just guessing.

Anonymous 4: I find the answer it your feet, isn't it.

These were in person not in comments so sorry if you didn't get that.

Wow anonymous number 4 pleas do not search it up, that just ruins for the other but luckily you didn't say it.

Let's see who got the answer right...

?....... Anonymous person number 4 it was your feet.

Congratulations! you win nothing(kidding) nah serious.

You got the answer right, it is you feet.

Get it!

Yes you do, your all grown up to read and understand so yes it's your feet but not your legs okay.

Today's Riddle:What has 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs in the afternoon, and 3 legs at night?

Comment or tell me in person at school but yeah do that,Thanks for tuning in for today's brains riddle Thursday, hoped all of yous liked it and keep a update on my blog.
Byeee :) Peace out 

No comments:

Post a Comment