Saturday 29 August 2015

Last Week's Riddle - #10 Brains Riddle Thursday!!!

Greetings,

Yes I know I have on lately but I'll shall be on now.
Sorry for the late notice but I'm doing last weeks riddle for today, hope you don't mind.
How have I been? Very busy with personal life and mostly school.
How about you? (Anyone want to comment for this question)

Okay,

Last week's riddle: What has 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs in the afternoon, and 3 legs at night?

Guessing?

Understando?

Confusing?, well that's alright you'll understand soon.

To make this quicker and I'll just rush you with the answer.

Here's the answer:
a crawling baby walks on 4 legs in the morning,  a person has 2 legs in the afternoon and 3 legs in the evening using a cane at a old age.

Well here's this week's riddle for today, and also stay in tune for next week's.

Today's riddle: What kind of room has no doors or windows?

That is all for today, thank you I really hope you enjoyed and please stay in for next weeks, have a  beautiful day, oh and also next week is the last week of brains riddle Thursday.

Byeeeeee :)



No comments:

Post a Comment