Thursday 6 August 2015

YEAR 8 BAND RECORDING WITH JAM BUS!!!!

OHH MY LIFEE!!!!, Today was amazzing because I got to record with Jam bus which is a pro recording studio.They brought high tec professional people to come over to tamaki primary and record us year eight band which I am in.
This was my first time, I felt very anxious and scared just very nervous that I might screw up or mess it all up for the others.
Guys this is my first time being in the year eight band representing tamaki primary and foreal though it is really great.
I play the keyboard kinda like the piano but electric, so it has different sounds.
We had a few practices, and then started to record, I won't say we nailed it but we killed it.
Yes I did mess up a bit but hey if you fail, learn from it and embrace it no matter what.
I'm a person who doesn't like failing but learns and embraces it every time.
I felt anxious because there was a lot of eyes just glaring at you.
It's kinda like when your late to school, you walk in the class and everyone turn there heads and all of them are just staring at you.
Back to recording, yes we had a few parts to fix but we did it and it was awesome.
Working with them was a great experience also when you have your peers and friends surrounding you.

It was great!


Finished recording with jam bus, my friend Mehi was killed it with you vocals.
Mehi and Maa'si did great singing, Brandon looked professional and cypress was off the chain with drumming.
I loved spending my time with them, they were awesome and so am I.






No comments:

Post a Comment