Thursday 6 August 2015

Netball Tournament

On Tuesday 4th of August 2015,
Year 8 and 7 boys and girls including me from tamaki primary school went to a netball tournament held at AMI netball courts.
We arrived at the AMI courts at 9:00am. As we got out of the van, our eyes were peeled on different coloured school uniforms.
There was so many schools from this area in auckland and yes we wore blue skirts with our school shirt.

Our first game didn’t go well as we thought it would.We lost to Pt England but it was alright because we sticked together and we really didn’t care, only cause we got here to represent our school and play netball, not to win or to lose.
Few minutes went by and our break was over, our second game was against Kohi Marama. They were quick and fast,I really cant remember what happened but sadly we lost.
We ate and then started practising with sharon the office lady from our school.

Our next game was up against St hope I think and foreal we made this quick and fast we WON!. They were really kind and sweet even though we kept on making contact or pushing them over, they stayed fair with us.They were gracious losers as we stayed humble winners.
This was our first win and I was like screaming at the top of my lungs and hugging, skipping around like a nutty person.I do that a lot because I'm a child but I love being me.
We shaked there hands and cheered for each team,referee that was apart of our games including the teachers and coaches.

Our next game was our second a win, it was just absolute amazing.We tried our best and together we won, that all we ever needed.

Hooray we WIN!!!



Mehi(?) & Khorus(Goal Defence)




(All of us)



I just look good na all of us look good













Snatch & grab(not)






No comments:

Post a Comment