Monday 31 August 2015

Last Day Of August!!

Heyyy,

Tomorrow is September 1st, a start of a new month.
I know it's midnight and already is in bed, for those who are not in bed and are still awake, please stay on if you want for more post to be posted soon.
Were here to talk about the last day of August and also how my day went.
Image result for midnight kiwi cartoonI hope you had a relaxing weekend because mine was peaceful and quiet.

Saturday 29th of August:
I woke up at 12:pm in the morning, started my day by washing up.Had my breakfast and sat down.
That's all I did, was relax and chill at home, being lazy, throughout the whole day it was quiet.
It was nice and peacful without anyone screaming or shouting.
Just quiet, thats all I want peace and quiet.

Sunday 30th of August
I woke up to a beautiful sunny bright morning, time 11:am in the morning.
Mom had woken up and came downstairs as I walked up to get ready for breakfast.
Image result for breakfastShe had made breakfast, there was bacon,spaghetti and chicken con blur and also lasagne with cooked eggs.
So good especially the chicken con blur with melted cheese inside. Loved it and also the bacon was on point
We cleaned up and sat down, we chilled watching movies, eating popcorn and kit kat.
This day also was quiet and normal.

Thank you august for a beautiful and crazy month.

Byeee :) Hope you enjoyed my day and also have a nice week, keep touch with this blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment