Thursday 30 July 2015

#8 Brains Riddle Thursday

Hey,
I'm getting kinda better at remembering to do this every Thursday.
But let's make this short, let's cut down to a short version of this okay.
Sorry for  I have miss out on last Thursday and I'm going to make it up to you, not with a present but with riddles. So I'm doing this riddle for last week's Thursday I missed.

Last last week's riddle:The Smith family is a very wealthy family that lives in a big, circular home. One morning, Mr. Smith woke up and saw a strawberry jam stain on his new carpet. He figured out that everyone who was there that morning had a jam sandwich. By reading the following excuses, figure out who spilled the jam.
Billy Smith: “I was outside playing basketball.”
The Maid: “I was dusting the corners of the house.”
Chef: “I was starting to make lunch for later.”Who is lying?

Answer?

To hard?

To difficult?

Confusing?


The moment we have been waiting for, is the lyier the Billy smith or The maid or even the Chef.
Drum role please... (Instrument Sound)......... The Maid.
What was wrong about her answer. The maids answer was “I was dusting the corners of the house.”
Remember when the riddle said riddle The Smith family is a very wealthy family that lives in a big, circular home.
The house has no corners it's circular, bring anything to mind, right now.
So the strawberry jam came from the maid.   

Today riddle:What is the last thing you take off before bed?  

Answer maybe now and I look up your comments and maybe I'll reply back.Have a nice day, hope you enjoyed today's riddle and everything.                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment