Wednesday 1 July 2015

July Is Here!!!



Finally July is here and we are running with blog post at the start of the month.
Hopefully most of us post about our holidays and what we have been doing.
Wow looking at this months I just can not wait until Christmas which is far from now.

Okay since it's July I think it's still Winter because it's freezing outside.
Two more day of school then 2 weeks of excitement.
Yeah two weeks of holiday which is alright but no that long so okay.
Lets see the days of July,

Image result for july calendar 2015

Wow we get back to school at the 20th of July so yeah it goes pretty fast.
I hope you enjoy the year of my blogging and I hope you have fun in the holidays.
I'll see you tomorrow back at school and try to make the most of these two days at school, you'll miss it.

Byeeeee :)


No comments:

Post a Comment