Friday 3 July 2015

5# Brains Riddle Thursday - Gravity

Gravity

Here's last week's riddle that we need to answer.
Riddle: What's the center of Gravity?
I think most of yous are thinking about the subject of science.

I know you must be thinking about something else.
Got an answer or do you want be to tell you.
Okay I have some answers from my friends and family but let's see if they get the riddle.

Family Member Anonymous: I don't know 
School Friend: ?

Image result for V letterBut luckily I know the answer,

so the answer we've been waiting for,

Answer: V

Get it?

V is in the center of the word gravity and now you must be thinking yeah I do.

So since that's over and done with let's get ready for our next riddle of the day.

This a riddle people mostly know and all around the world has it and also celebrities do.

Riddle: What instrument can you hear but never see?

Guessing....

Comment down below in the section area for this post and also enjoy and like this please.

See you for next time on brains riddle Thursday and stay in tuned for our next riddle.

Byeeeeee :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment