Saturday 4 July 2015

My New Locker Label



Hi guys,
This is my locker label I think it describes not my whole entire personality but some.
Tigger hugging winnie the pooh is describing friendship and love.
If you've heard before I'm a big fan of chuck taylors as in converses.
Read my post if you haven't read it before about chuck taylors.The bucket hat represents  style and label of fashion I like.
The pretty cat represents my cat that I own and also the similarities me and cats have.
Music notes represent music. I like listening to it, singing to it and also playing to it.
Emoij faces are how I flee most of the time, expresses a chill vibe, sillyness and more.
Yin and yang represent the negative and positive things in life that mean to me.Peace represents well peace and harmony.

Thanks for reading and looking I guess.

Byeeeeee :)


No comments:

Post a Comment