Thursday 30 April 2015

Running Log

Running Log

So as all of yous who know my Teacher Miss Aireen,
she announced this term everyone after morning tea time will run two laps around the bike track to keep our bodies looking fit and healthy.
We get 10 minutes of a run so Miss Aireen will times us as we run.
Yesterday my time was 3 minutes and 58 seconds, Today's time was 4 minutes and 23 seconds so I didn't quite meet the time I wanted to reach.
Maybe I'll have to work on starting with jogging and maybe sprint in half the block of the track and start again.
My opinion is yeah we should be getting more active as our age starts to grow and our body starts new changes.
Miss Aireen great Idea I'v been trying to lose a bit more weight and now I can do it everyday at school,happy for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment