Thursday 16 April 2015

Dead Man Dead Man Something To Your Grave

A Cry From The Dead Man's Grave
Stars:Willy,Starr,William,Lauren,Teina and Me

I think everyone knows(Pato's Instinct:I Don't Know)Okay so there's this meth about the dead man dead man's grave it sound scary and a bit creepy like a horror movie.
So it was a long ago in term one and me and Willy and the others were in a circle.
We closed our eye's shut and I ,William told me to say dead man dead something to your grave don't remember.
But soon as I said it 10 or 20 times Starr started to cry and yell STOP!!!,It was like she was having a nightmare she started to get angry and her face was red.
She scared almost all of us mostly me and Teina. After that Starr become normal,Lauren and I stayed with her as she walked in class with attitude.
Teina and William left her alone in case she'd shred her anger on everyone.
Later on that day we never spoke of it.
For those who are reading I am not sure if  The dead Man's Grave is real and also hope you enjoy my little story that I share to you now.

Warning:Please Do Not Try This At Home The Actions Might Of  Been Real Or Fake.

Please Comment and Keep in touch with my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment