Thursday 16 April 2015

Going Back To School

Going Back 2 School

Going Back to school would be a big relief of my back(I would say chest but then I'd be thinking I'm such a idiot).
 Missing school bad,Staying home,Eating Cereal every morning,Watching Ellen.
I mean I'd rather stay in garbage bin counting with Elmo on sesame street then stay home eating cereal.
Doing something would be great like oh my gosh can this not get any worse.
With school there's always something to do weather you like it or not it's better than staying home.
Okay let's get serious(Pato's being dumb now nah kidding)So if you were me you'd be dying right now.
Half of our class is blogging and I'm here like what is there anything to talk about(I don't think so).
PLEASE HELP THE INNOCENT KIDS WHO NEED SCHOOL NOW!!!
By Innocent kids I mean by me

Are kidding Two weeks is two long, But I'd like to say I so can't wait to go back to school,I miss the teachers,the work,the friends,everything.
But those who are missing school now I know how your feeling like Desperate,Attention and Work.

 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know,

We can practically blog anything during the holidays. Just balance it out with learning, and THEN you can blast off into imagination.

Copy and paste this:
http://tpswillyl.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/uijt-jt-nz-qptu-efejdbufe-up-nz-mbtu.html

Post a Comment